**THIS IS TO AMENDEXC-21-044-PDC-11061163 (CHANGING DUTY STATION FROM FT. WORTH TO ALL OF THE UNITED STATES). IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED TOEXC-21-044-PDC-11061163, YOU DO NOT NEED TO REAPPLY.Learn more about this agency
**CURRENT EMPLOYEES NEED NOT APPLY.
**THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR THE CURRENT COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND THE 2021 HURRICANE SEASON. FINAL PAY RATE WILL BE DETERMINED BY EMPLOYEE'S HOME ADDRESS AND IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Due to the amount of mandatory overtime, outside employment is strongly discouraged.
As an Attorney Adviser (Gen) at the GS-0905-9/11, some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Research and provide interpretation of the disaster loan program's laws, regulations, policies, and standard operating procedures to provide guidance and support to program managers and loan officers.
- Review draft loan authorizations for all loans, as required, and for cases involving non-routine conditions, facts or other circumstances.
- Ensure loan application compliance with legal requirements, eligibility, capacity, and authority of the borrowers to incur debt, validity of proposed pledge of collateral etc.
- Use computer based systems to identify if all needed loan closing documents are received and to provide necessary instructions for proper creation of documents by others.
- Address inquiries and concerns of borrowers and their authorized representatives regarding legal issues and requirements of closing and legal basis of various terms, conditions and collateral requirements
- Salary is non-negotiable; however additional locality pay may be added to the above salary based on the employee's residence or work location.
- By applying for this position with SBA's Office of Disaster Assistance, you can enjoy challenging but satisfying work and join a highly motivated and diverse team that helps families and businesses rebuild their lives after a disaster.
- This position is telework eligible as determined by agency policy. Employees' primary residence will be their ONLY duty station and work location.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598314500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.