**THIS IS TO AMEND EXC-21-043-PDC-11061294 (CHANGING DUTY STATION FROM FT. WORTH TO ALL OF THE UNITED STATES). IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED TO EXC-21-043-PDC-11061294, YOU DO NOT NEED TO REAPPLY.Learn more about this agency
**CURRENT EMPLOYEES NEED NOT APPLY.
**THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR THE CURRENT COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND THE 2021 HURRICANE SEASON. FINAL PAY RATE WILL BE DETERMINED BY EMPLOYEE'S HOME ADDRESS AND IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Due to the amount of mandatory overtime, outside employment is strongly discouraged.
As a Paralegal Specialist at the GS-0950-7, some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Reviewing Loan Authorization and Agreement and all other necessary legal instruments to ensure these documents are properly prepared and executed.
- Addressing inquiries and concerns from borrowers and/or their authorized representatives regarding loan closing documentation and loan requirements.
- Obtaining and reviewing all necessary loan closing documentation, ensuring proper execution and recording.
- Using Microsoft Office software or other computer applications such as mainframe database software to do research and perform a wide variety of other functions.
- Salary is non-negotiable; however additional locality pay may be added to the above salary based on the employee's residence or work location.
- By applying for this position with SBA's Office of Disaster Assistance, you can enjoy challenging but satisfying work and join a highly motivated and diverse team that helps families and businesses rebuild their lives after a disaster.
- This position is telework eligible as determined by agency policy. Employees' primary residence will be their ONLY duty station and work location.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598313800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.