**THIS IS TO AMEND EXC-21-040-PDC-11061178 (CHANGING DUTY STATION FROM FT. WORTH TO ALL OF THE UNITED STATES). IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED TO EXC-21-040-PDC-11061178, YOU DO NOT NEED TO REAPPLY.Learn more about this agency
**CURRENT EMPLOYEES NEED NOT APPLY.
**THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR THE CURRENT COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND THE 2021 HURRICANE SEASON. FINAL PAY RATE WILL BE DETERMINED BY EMPLOYEE'S HOME ADDRESS AND IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Due to the amount of mandatory overtime, outside employment is strongly discouraged.
As a Loan Assistant at the GS-1165-5/7, some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Review pertinent facts and make eligibility determinations by analyzing factors such as intended use of proceeds, legislative and administrative limits, etc.
- Contact banks and other third parties to obtain information necessary to formulate loan recommendations.
- Respond to inquiries from applicants, their representatives and agents, and others concerning the status of applications and reasons for Agency decisions.
- Process loan modifications by performing necessary analysis and preparing full documentation supporting the analysis.
- Assist Case Managers with closing and disbursing approved loans.
- Salary is non-negotiable; however additional locality pay may be added to the above salary based on the employee's residence or work location.
- By applying for this position with SBA's Office of Disaster Assistance, you can enjoy challenging but satisfying work and join a highly motivated and diverse team that helps families and businesses rebuild their lives after a disaster.
- This position is telework eligible as determined by agency policy. Employees' primary residence will be their ONLY duty station and work location.
Occasional travel - On occasion, especially during times of substantial disaster activity, you may be required to work overtime and/or travel with little or no advance notice.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598313600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.