This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
This announcement is being amended to extend the closing date to 12 May 2021.
- You will design and integrate specialized systems and sensors that assemble, store, synergize, and build understanding of information and intelligence.
- You will build and lead cross-functional teams in research, design, development, test, deployment, and sustainment activities for Warfighting, Business, and Readiness systems and capabilities.
- You will lead the design of algorithmic solutions that meet operational/system requirements for the warfighter that make it possible to perceive, reason, and act, particularly in a wide range of environments.
- You will You will be part of engineering teams that design and integrate specialized systems and sensors that assemble, store, synergize, and build understanding of information and intelligence.
- You will serve as a Data Scientist, focused on Artificial Intelligence (AI), in support of augmenting the efforts of Navy sailors and Marines to solve challenging mission problems
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598308700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.