You will serve as a IT SPECIALIST (PLCYPLN/INFOSEC) in the INFORMATION SYSTEM OCURITY OFFICE of NAVAL SURFACE WARFARE CTR CORONA DIV.Learn more about this agency
- You will oversee the proper remediation of Information Assurance Vulnerability Programs which direct the mitigation of identified hardware and software vulnerabilities critical to maintaining the integrity of the NSWC Corona Information Systems.
- You will compile and track vulnerabilities and mitigation results to quantify program effectiveness and acknowledges and reports compliance for all IAVA/B/CTO/TASKORD/NTD/FRAGORDs.
- You will develop risk-based mitigation strategies for networks, operating systems, and applications. Provide policy guidance to cyber management, staff, and users. .
- You will develop Vulnerability Remediation plans, strategy and policy to support and align with organizational cyberspace missions and initiatives.
- You will be responsible for the overarching Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) process including oversight and reporting for Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598245100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.