Who may apply: All U.S. CitizensLearn more about this agency
Position is located in: Information and Technology Directorate, Accounting Services
This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate
To view pay rates in a specific location visit the Office of Personnel Management pay tables at https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/
- Serves as Database Administrator.
- Ensures assigned database(s) efficiently collect, store, and process large volumes of data.
- Runs utility routines/program and investigates when reports indicate a decline in system performance.
- Develops and maintains security procedures to guard against unauthorized intrusion into database(s).
- Analyzes use of archived data and develops means to ensure optimum use of existing systems. Participates in the conversion of existing databases to meet new release requirements.
- Develops and implements training for introduction of new or modified applications for various databases.
- Performs staff assignments related to project planning, monitoring, and/or coordinating systems analysis and programming functions related to database management.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598225400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.