About the Position: This position is located in Mobile, Alabama. As a Procurement Analyst, you will be the principle technical advisor responsible for planning and directing the work of same and lower graded personnel engaged in the organization's acquisition policy, pricing, automation, budget, and/or review/analysis activities to include contractual action reviews, development and promulgation of Command acquisition policy, coordinating external audits and inspections of the Districts, etc.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a Senior procurement analyst supporting the Contracting Directorate of the Business Oversight Branch
- Analyze proposed procurement actions which may include policy or regulatory waivers, and justification and approvals
- Review completed or proposed procurement actions and or plans in order to evaluate their technical effectiveness
- Assist in the formulation of plans, policies, District regulations and procedures relative to procurement matters
- Provide advice and assistance to acquisition and related personnel within the Directorate and participates in Acquisition Review Boards
- Coordinate with the customer in the preparation of his/her procurement request
- Maintain a constant awareness of procurement policies, regulations, procedures, and changes emanating from higher headquarters
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598161000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.