This position is located within the Department of Commerce (DOC), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS), Alaska Regional Office (AKRO), Operations Management & Information Division, with one vacancy in Juneau, AK.
This position is also announced under vacancy number NMFS-AKR-2021-0015, which is open to all US Citizens or Nationals. You must apply to both announcements if you want to be considered for both.Learn more about this agency
As a Program Analyst, you will perform:
- Serve as an analyst carrying out routine analysis, resource allocations, and evaluations for the effectiveness and efficiency of operational plans, policies/procedures and alignment to strategic plan and agency goals.
- Perform statistical and comparative labor analysis work of programmatic area.
- Conduct regular reviews of labor reports and prepares and presents findings.
- Provide audit and analysis of government travel program including international and domestic travel management.
- Participate in the development of plans to create improvements in overall effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
- Assist with the coordination of new or modified administrative program changes, and responds to data requests from external partners or higher-level leadership.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598156300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.