About the Position: Hawaii is a beautiful state but may be considered to have a high cost of living. The median house price is $750K. The rental market is high as well. Hawaii has many outdoor activities all year round including surfing, paddling, diving, fishing, and hiking. It is highly recommended that research be done about the cost of living in Hawaii prior to applying. To learn more about Hawaii, visit http://www.hvcb.orgLearn more about this agency
- Analyzes command group work processes, evaluates program operations, anticipates potential problems, identifies existing problems and inefficiencies, and develops recommended solutions for implementation.
- Plan and conduct management surveys to develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Explains recommendations, reconciles differences, and develops acceptance of proposed improvements in staff operating procedures with Regional Directors and subordinate Commanders.
- Responds to written and oral communication in a timely and responsible manner handling matters of special interest or of a sensitive nature for the Command Group.
- Serves as coordinator/control officer for the complete range of budgetary and administrative functions in developing and implementing various internal operations budgetary programs, policies, and procedures.
- Serves as the hand receipt holder for the Command Group including control of special/sensitive items.
- Utilize personnel systems such as AUTONOA to create, track and produce personnel actions.
- Manages budget and supply automated systems to maintain property and budgetary accountability.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598135100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.