This position is located in the Bureau of International Affairs, Office of Management Policy and Resources, Finance and Reform Section. The incumbent coordinates efforts to monitor international organizations’ use of IO financial contributions through the International Organizations and Programs and Contributions to International Organizations accounts, to assess performance, measure results, make budgetary decisions to ensure accountability to U.S. taxpayers.Learn more about this agency
- Collaborates with IO principals throughout the Department in developing IO’s Functional Bureau Strategy, Bureau Resource Requests, and performance indicators that are included in annual budget requests for the three major accounts that IO manages.
- Ensures compliance with Office of Management and Budget and the Department related to the inclusion of performance indicators and related narrative information in annual budget requests for the CIO and IO&P accounts.
- Develops quantitative and qualitative metrics on organizations’ performance in their areas of responsibility that assess the results they achieved and the extent to which they are advancing the Department’s strategic objectives.
- Coordinates efforts related to Congressional requirements to assess the value of continued U.S. participation in international organizations to determine how effectively funds are being utilized.
- Assists decision-making by the IO Front Office on whether to continue funding for the same organizations, projects, and activities and whether the USG should continue as a member of the organizations.
Occasional travel - Some travel is required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598045000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.