The position is located in the Bureau of Consumer Protection (BCP), Division of Consumer Response and Operations (DCRO). The incumbent provides assistance in the management of the FTC's Consumer Response Center (CRC), overseeing the effective and efficient operation of the FTC's complaint intake process, as well as delivering appropriate responses to consumers who reach out to the FTC.Learn more about this agency
As a Senior Consumer Response Specialist at the full performance level, the incumbent:
- Supervises the Sentinel Network Services (SNS) contract to ensure data accuracy, quality assurance, and system requirements are met.
- Ensures the accuracy, quality, and integrity of data collected from consumers over the phone, mail, and online that is stored in the Consumer Sentinel Network database (Sentinel).
- Develops quality assurance benchmarks, standards and procedures and allocates workload of the CRC staff GS-9/11 members and contract staff.
- Provides direct feedback and communication with the contractor staff.
- Performs duties surrounding administration of the Contracting Offices Representative (COR) tasks.
- Works to improve the call center staff's knowledge, and ensures staff is handling and coding complaints accurately.
- Manages call center, mail, and online interactions between the FTC and consumers who report fraud and other consumer problems, identity theft, and violations of the Do Not Call laws.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598040600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.