This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will NOT be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered. This flyer will be used as positions become available. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- Directs and coordinates the work of non-COR personnel engaged in various phases of construction surveillance work.
- Works with and supports the Area and Resident Engineer in regards to workload and budget planning for the monitoring of S and A expenditures.
- Assures that all construction is accomplished in accordance with proper quality control and assurance procedures and governing plans and specifications.
- Receives and checks for contract compliance of technical submittals from the contractor such as shop drawings, catalog cuts, samples, certificates of compliance, plans and methods of operation, balance reports and test results.
- Investigates the need for contract change orders including consultations with the designer for design changes and makes recommendations to the ACO based on site conditions.
- Assures review of project plans and specifications prior to contract advertisement to determine constructability and to anticipate difficulties to be encountered.
- Coordinates the work with contractor personnel and representatives of the using service to assure the timely and satisfactory accomplishments of all contracts.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position. up to 25% of the time for training and/or site visits.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597966600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.