About the Position: This position is located at the Tripler Army Medical Center in Oahu, HI. Oahu is the third largest island in the Hawaiian chain. Honolulu is the state capitol and the 11th largest U.S. metropolitan city. The island is very geographically diverse with mountains, rain forest, volcanic craters, tropics, beaches and much more. For more information about Hawaii and the island of Oahu, visit: http://www.hvcb.org/ and http://www.garrison.hawaii.army.mil.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as the Primary Action Officer for Community Relations events and activities at Tripler Army Medical Center and its surrounding community.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all organizations supporting Community Relations events and activities and all external community partners of TAMC.
- Plan community relations events and activities for the organization.
- Screen incoming telephone calls, electronic mail, and faxes to take action or direct to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate with staff and outreach groups to schedules appointments, meetings, and conferences.
- Brief senior leadership on matters requiring immediate action, direction, or decision relative to community events.
- Provide guidance to staff to ensure work is in compliance with policy.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597909100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.