About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying in length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment.
All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total.
- Responsible for planning and directing all functions of the Branch which includes coordination of plans and specifications prior to bidding to insure constructability and maintainability and to minimize problems and disputes.
- Serve as consultant to construction staff in resolving complex construction problems, as well as difficult mechanical and electrical installations.
- Annually reviews Quality Assurance Program; recommends revision to procedures, policies, and contract documents to improve it.
- Formulate new policies, methods and procedures required for economical and efficient performance of military projects.
- Exercises administrative and staff supervision over staff performing construction quality assurance, engineering trouble-shooting/problem solving, and Operations and Maintenance services contract oversight.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597866200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.