About the Position: This position is part of the Reemployed Annuitants Cadre. Employees occupying these positions will provide emergency support to disaster stricken areas throughout the United States.Learn more about this agency
Employee must pass a stringent medical screening and be prepared to live and work in extremely austere conditions.
This position is a temp position for 1 year, however at the discretion of management the position may be converted to a term position up to a maximum NTE 4 years.
- Serves as the command representative and point of contact for external agencies' inspections and audits.
- Performs complex analysis and evaluations related to all aspects of accounting, management control and risk management.
- Interprets policies and procedures generated by higher headquarters to include implications of immediate-and long-range management activities
- Verifies proper use of funds, and monitors status of financial activity to preclude or detect violations of government statutes or other funding limitations.
- Conducts entrance conferences with management officials at the audit site.
- Performs a variety of audits that are usually without precedent and require the use of advanced auditing techniques in gathering and evaluating pertinent data.
- Reviews audit reports, identifies critical problems and provides advice to management or other auditors on the resolution of such problems.
- Documents survey results in accordance with Government Auditing Standards, DoD and DA policies.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597821100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.