Have you served as a technical expert in reviewing and implementing the ongoing network operations for an organization's target architecture? If so, consider joining our superior Information Technology Team at NIEHS!Learn more about this agency
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) which supports the Office of Environmental Science Cyberinfrastructure (OESC) is seeking a highly motivated individual with expertise in Network Services. Specific duties include:
- Design and integrate network systems consistent with existing network infrastructures.
- Develop network backup and recovery procedures.
- Design and implement a wide range of complex software to support large-scale LAN/WAN systems.
- Conduct analysis and feasibility studies of enhancements and modifications to local LANs.
- Configure and troubleshoot network systems including computer hardware, communications systems, and application software.
- Diagnose problems that are particularly complex and require complete user and/or system documentation.
- Develop and present standard operating procedures pertaining to development life cycles.
- Advise on the most beneficial implementation approaches for network services projects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597796600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.