The NIEHS Operations and Security Branch also serves as the liaison between the NIEHS community and the NIH Office of Research Facilities RTP Facilities Management Branch, who support our campus operations.Learn more about this agency
- Develop and implement comprehensive plans and strategies for the internal and external integration of day-to-day and long-range projects, actions, and activities for the assigned organization.
- Participate in inter- and/or intra-agency meetings and obtain cooperation and agreement on program or administrative issues.
- Reviews information, reconciles conflicting data, and devises new or modified methods to analyze findings and to develop recommendations and proposals.
- Analyze and evaluate, on a quantitative or qualitative basis, the effectiveness of programs or operations in meeting established goals and objectives and analyze program performance data to identify issues and make recommendations for improvement.
- Formulate and execute action plans in response to business and management problems or initiatives, directives, regulations, legislation, or any other areas requiring action or response.
- Research and/or analyze unstable or complex program issues.
- Plan and develop, maintain, and monitor integrated reporting systems and communicate information to management for the effective evaluation of program operations and performance.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597794700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.