This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Cyber Workforce Positions (CES) to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: This position serves as an Information Technology (NETWORK/DATAMGT) Specialist for the Joint Special Operations Command. This position is located in Fort Belvoir, Virginia to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
- Performs duties needed to design, develop, deploy, upgrade, or maintain software applications.
- Performs duties needed to collect and integrate user feedback into product management or development efforts.
- Demonstrates technology awareness and knowledge of new and emerging applications of information technology (hardware, software, telecommunications) to enhance business processes, applications, or implementation requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of engineering design and development methodologies, paradigms, and tools; the software life cycle; software reusability; and software reliability metrics.
- Demonstrates capacity to provide technical support for automation tools, help desk functions, or maintaining internal digital infrastructure.
- Demonstrates capacity to evaluate organizations business processes and IT infrastructure to address technology requirements.
- Serves as a technical authority on a wide range of technology and applications related to data base management and data communications software.
- Provides advice and guidance on a wide range and variety of complex network issues.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597722300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.