THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Supervisory General Supply Specialist, Position Description Number D1956000 and is part of the WY 153rd Logistics Readiness Squadron, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to direct the development, coordination, and implementation of procedural changes; to direct the performance of management analysis and compliance for the activities under the jurisdiction of the Logistics Readiness Squadron Commander; direct the squadron readiness and training programs, and to direct resource management and systems management in support of unit mission. Position is responsible for the management, direction, and supervision of employees.
(1) Develops goals and objectives that integrate organizational, supply, transportation and fuels objectives.
(2) Delegates responsibility and authority to subordinates. Provides advice, counsel, and instruction on work and administrative matters.
(3) Assists in formulating policies, concepts, and procedures to ensure that an effective LRS operation is maintained using personnel, equipment, and funding to support the mission.
(4) Provides management oversight of the Logistics Readiness Squadron training program to ensure the effectiveness of the squadron enlisted on-the-job-training programs.
(5) Maintain a working knowledge of functional manpower requirements and documents, manning levels, and work with respective flight leadership to address staffing concerns.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597719700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.