About the Position:This is a military technician position with the 88th Readiness Division, Reserve Personnel Action Center (RPAC) St. Louis, HUB MO028 located in St. Louis, Missouri.Learn more about this agency
This position requires an active membership as a Soldier in the Army Reserve before a start date can be set. To learn more about minimum qualifications to join the Army Reserve, visit http://www.goarmy.com/reserve/jobs.html
This positions may offer a $5,000 bonus (see "Additional Information" below).
- Provide advice to supported soldiers regarding personnel/pay matters.
- Train others on the use of automated systems.
- Research and analyze a variety of information sources for personnel requirements.
- Resolve pay issues.
- Review pay actions.
- Process, audit and edit complex pay actions.
- Review military pay account transactions and reports.
- Create, update, and delete data in a variety of files.
- Assure files and records are established and maintained pertaining to personnel, finance, and administrative activities.
- Provide technical advice.
- Develop reports of rejects, trends, and statistical material.
- Control and monitor suspense files, correspondence files, etc.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 5%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597715000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.