As a Pathways Intern, you will have an opportunity to explore the Department of the Interior's mission, responsibilities and role to our Nation. You will also learn about the Federal work environment and discover the opportunities available through Public Service.Learn more about this agency
So come spend some time with our team as we fulfill our mission of "Protecting America's Great Outdoors and Powering our future".
This internship opportunity is within Department of Interior, National Park Service, Accounting Operations Center located in Herndon, VA.
National Park Service has determined that the duties of this position are suitable for telework with supervisor approval.
At the full performance level GS-04 the major duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Receives and directs telephone calls, emails and/or visitors.
2. Prepares travel documents for all travel by unit employees.
3. Responsible for assuring maintenance and operation for a variety of office equipment including fax machines, copiers, and printers.
4. Requisitions office supplies, printing support, and related material/services.
5. Establishes, updates and maintains office records. Maintains, purges, and disposes of office records/files in accordance with established regulations and procedures.
6. Performs data entry for a variety of administrative and financial functional areas such as: budget and finance, travel, property, purchasing and supply.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597696000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.