About the Position: Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)!Learn more about this agency
- Develop, recommend, implement, and enforce command unique Cyber Security policies over existing IT resources in the geographical area of operations.
- Ensure that community-wide IT services, e.g., network operations, Cyber Security, and information dissemination management provided to customers within the supported AOR are in compliance with Cyber Security rules and regulations.
- Provide guidance on policy implementation and execution of new initiatives in the Cyber Security arena.
- Evaluate Cyber Security risk of IT systems using the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and assist assigned Network Enterprise Centers (NECs) with updating and submitting their RMF packages.
- Determine long-range Cyber Security program objectives and develops the strategy for achieving those objectives.
- Conduct scans and analysis of network vulnerabilities on a periodic basis for trending of status.
- Maintain a close and collaborative working relationship between the Command, ARCYBER, 2nd Regional Cyber Center (2RCC), and NEC Cyber Security personnel to ensure expeditious and real-time handling of Cyber Security related incidents as they occur.
50% or less - Up to 35% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597663500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.