Do you have a passion for building complex financial models? Do you enjoy analyzing financial statements? Do you love to travel? If so, please consider applying to be a Financial Analyst with the National Park Service's Commercial Services Program.Learn more about this agency
As part of this team, the Financial Analyst provides financial expertise for developing private sector business opportunities, conducting financial oversight, and monitoring related fees and payments to the government.
The major duties of the Financial Analyst position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Independently prepare complex proforma financial models, administrative studies, and analyses on a wide variety of concession related subjects.
- Review consultant-prepared studies for consistency with NPS policy, reasonableness of assumptions, and conclusions' validity. Recommend changes as necessary.
- Review new concession contract proposals for financial soundness and completeness.
- Participate in the overview of regional and park concession activities and practices.
- Analyze and interpret concessioner financial reports.
- Oversee, track, and report on concession-related funds. Review expenditures for adherence to NPS policies, provide guidance, and recommend approval as appropriate.
50% or less - You will be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597606000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.