In this position, you will design, develop, implement, and interpret grant/assistance management policies, procedures, and practices. You will determine applicant eligibility using formulas and methodology and established eligibility criteria. Also, oversee, review, analyze, and evaluate grant/assistance applications, plans, and estimates. Lastly, you will negotiate terms and conditions of grant/assistance awards to include costs, schedules, and oversight responsibilities.Learn more about this agency
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Designs, develops, implements, and interprets grant/assistance management policies, procedures, and practices.
- Monitors and assesses recipient performance and compliance with all award terms and conditions; ensures alignment with established performance measures.
- Prepares, processes, issues, and tracks grant/assistance awards and compliance with reporting requirements.
- Initiates, plans, and conducts surveys and studies to recommend changes to policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Initiates and/or recommends that that audits are performed as necessary.
- Resolves audit findings or monitor audit resolution in partnership with resolution officials.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597552100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.