You will serve as a SUPPLY TECHNICIAN (OA) in the ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT (N1), FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT/LOGISTICS DIVSION (N18) of TNG AIR WING SIX.Learn more about this agency
- You will perform a wide variety of assignments related to maintaining property accounts and records, completing transactions, providing customer assistance, screening reference files, conducting data searches and distributing output files.
- You will prepare property survey requests, conducts research on requested items checking for accuracy and validity.
- You will determine when to requisition and the quantities required based on directed input from customers and usage patterns and trends.
- You will use word processing software to develop a variety of correspondence/documents and spreadsheet software to develop standard and statistical reports and other supply information.
- You will provide logistics and supply support for the flight training squadron and it's varied customers, both internal and external.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597525400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.