THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a FUEL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM OPERATOR-Title 5, Position Description Number T5799507 and is part of the WI 128 ARW Milwaukee, Wisconsin Air National Guard.
- Organizes, administers and evaluates a segment of the fuels quality assurance program for the organization.
- Assists in managing fiscal resources for support of the quality assurance program.
- Operates petroleum products distribution equipment by initiating and controlling the movement and storage of supplies throughout complete pipeline or tank farm systems, using telephone communications, signal systems, a central control board, or similar facilities.
- Transports fuel from the bulk storage area to the flightline issue point, positions the vehicle for the refueling/defueling task as required.
- Uses and assures proper fit of required safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE).
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597499200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.