About this position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment. All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total.
- Manages the contract construction program through subordinate staff.
- Directs the technical aspects of the construction program through area and resident engineers.
- Sets priorities on different projects/phases.
- Resolve major budgetary considerations.
- Coordinate the total plan of approach to the overall work program.
- Provide guidance in handling contract claims.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597482400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.