About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment.
***All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total***
- As Chief, you will be responsible for the accomplishment of engineering functions required for a USACE construction program.
- Manages the engineering and design program through subordinate staff.
- Provides authoritative decisions on unusual, controversial engineering problems, or recommends action to the Chief, Engineering-Construction Division, or program managers, as appropriate.
- Conducts on-site investigations to review existing conditions and determine customer/project requirements, analyzes controversial, complex engineering problems, and provides advice for solutions.
- Establishes policies and guides for administration of the engineering program.
- Plans work to be accomplished by subordinates; sets priorities; and, prepares schedules for completion of work.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597481700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.