This position is located on the Sawtooth National Recreation Area in Stanley, ID.Learn more about this agency
This position is responsible for the development and scheduling of annual work plans and the execution of field operations relating to the unit trails program.
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Tom Winter at 208-774-3017 or email@example.com.
- Duties listed are at the full performance level.
- Act as liaison with community organizations and interest groups to stimulate awareness and utilization of recreation facilities.
- Formulate project work plans in accordance with agency policy to accomplish trail maintenance, rehabilitation, reconstruction, and construction projects.
- Accountable for the operation and maintenance of vehicles, power and hand tools, shop equipment, and supplies used to support field work.
- Maintain and care for pack and saddle stock to include transport of equipment and livestock safely.
- Perform trail log and condition surveys for project planning.
25% or less - Remote camping may be included in travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597460600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.