Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a Youth Program Specialist at an Air Force (AF) installation who provides assistance to the Youth Activities Director in organizing, implementing, and conducting various sports, fitness, recreational and social programs for eligible youth.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and implements a developmentally appropriate and diverse, educational recreational, fitness and leisure year-round youth program (Cont'd)
- (Cont'd) that promotes physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development and fosters achievement, leadership, and recognition of youth.
- Monitors day-to-day operation of the Youth Center; assisting the Youth Center Manager in oversight of program management, administrative duties, facility, property, and maintenance.
- Administers Youth Center Program resources.
- Provides a safe and healthy environment for youth and staff.
- Assists in developing marketing strategies to promote and publicize the youth program and increase awareness and participation.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597448400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.