About the Position: This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and
appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
- Location(s) will be determined at time of selection.
- This position reports to the Chief, Vulnerability Management and Assessment Branch, Cyber Compliance Division, Cybersecurity Directorate, USACE CIO/G6.
- Cybersecurity Analyst responsible for the evaluation, analysis, processing, and reporting of cybersecurity tasking orders (CTOs), Vulnerability Disclosure Program (VDP) notifications, and all incoming Taskings and Operations Orders.
- Performs, and provides oversight of software and application vulnerability scanning, including web application scanning and STIG compliance to identify miss-configurations and security risks.
- Interprets and analyzes scan results and prepares reports of findings in support of vulnerability management and compliance activities.
- Reviews new STIG releases, and coordinates and provides oversight of testing, applicability, and development of approved baselines for each technology area
- Examines physical, personnel, communication, and procedural security data to identify weaknesses and prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or mishandling of sensitive and classified material
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 25% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597412500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.