This position is located in the Office of Information and Technology (OIT), Office of Information Security (OIS), Cybersecurity Program Integration (CSPI). The incumbent serves as an Analyst and reports to the Director, Cybersecurity Program Integration/Chief of Staff. In this role, the incumbent serves as a senior advisor to the Director and will provide oversight for OIS program activities, identify program process improvement and efficiencies.Learn more about this agency
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 4:30pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position
Position Description Title/PD#: Management and Program Analyst/ PD190810
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Physical Requirements: The work is primarily sedentary and requires the incumbent to lift and carry reference books, working papers and related items to and from meetings and conferences.
- Develops recommendations for management consideration. Leads or conducts studies related to operational policies and procedures and prepares recommendations to resolve issues and/or improve efficiency of operations.
- Provides program oversight and coordination in all OIS program support and analyses relating to external reviews, data management, continuous/total quality improvement, organizational development, budget, contracts and change management.
- Develops policies and plans to achieve office objectives and enhance the quality of the final acquisition products.
- Briefs management on the status of acquisition initiatives, program baselines and execution in terms of cost, schedule and performance, and cost control initiatives.
- Participates in special projects and initiatives and performs special assignments. Identifies the need for special projects and initiates milestones and goals.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for up to 10%
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597297600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.