The purpose of this position is to initiate, design, conduct, and report major epidemiologic studies. These studies are of marked scientific and public health importance and may have an influence in the development of regulatory standards for the protection of workers occupationally exposed to the hazards under investigation.Learn more about this agency
As a Research Epidemiologist, you will:
- Conduct epidemiologic investigations.
- Participate in surveillance activities.
- Provide epidemiologic consultation on scientific and technical issues.
- Develop and disseminate data and epidemiologic findings.
- Participate in administrative and program projects and activities related to technical, scientific, and programmatic expertise.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 10% domestic for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597291800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.