This position is located in the Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) Livestock & Poultry Program (LP) Administrative Staff/Budget Office which provides guidance related to fiscal, budget, and administrative requirements for senior leaders in the LP Program. The incumbent has the responsibility of coordinating and performing Division budget and fiscal analysis functions.Learn more about this agency
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Compiles data from annual appropriations, trust funds, reimbursements, etc., to formulate estimates of funds and justifications required to carry out activities of the Division.
- Assists in the distribution of available funds, appropriated and trust, and estimated receipts under each program activity by object classification with detailed listing for personnel services.
- Applies basic concepts, principles, practices, and procedures of budgeting and analysis.
- Researches legal and regulatory narrative and statistical material to obtain information for use by the Budget Analyst and other Division personnel.
- Prepares fiscal/management reports for the Division reflecting estimated requirements, current costs, unobligated cost balances, and other information needed for Division program planning.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597287600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.