You will serve as the ASSISTANT DIRECTOR in the Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (IC4) Division of the Deputy Commandant for Information (DC I). DC I serves as the Commandant, Marine Corps principal advisor on matters pertaining to Operations in the Information Environment. You will lead change, promote critical thinking, and foster a high performing, continuously learning, and diverse workforce.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for programming, technical planning, and management of operational requirements for IC4.
- You will lead technological assessment of IC4/Information Technology (IT) and advise on sustainability of technologies, concepts, and products.
- You will direct efforts to define IT standards for Marine Corps and deliver globally integrated IT, command and control (C2)/Cyber secure warfighting systems.
- You will assist the Director, IC4 Division, by providing leadership and supervision of personnel.
- You will provide top-level leadership and oversight of the Marine Corps cybersecurity program and maintain efforts to secure Marine Corps networks and programs as the Chief Information Security Officer.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597184800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.