About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position may transfer to the Defense Health Agency (DHA) no later than 30 Sept 2021 in accordance with the provisions of Section 702 of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017, Public Law 114-328. The Act directed the DHA to take responsibility for the administration (i.e., authority, direction, and control) of military treatment facilities beginning 1 Oct 18. Employees will become DoD employees upon transfer to the DHA.
Click below for more info.
- Monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software cybersecurity compliance issues; perform system audits to assess security vulnerabilities; and analyze patterns of non-compliance and take action to minimize security risks.
- Perform analysis of operating systems characteristics and interface requirements of telecommunications equipment components and operating systems software.
- Perform research and planning to implement new video teleconferencing systems.
- Configure and sustain video network systems; troubleshoot outages at network, infrastructure, and endpoint levels; and perform functionality checks, software upgrades, and remote configuration services.
- Plan, direct, and provide technical advice in regards to network-level video teleconferencing programs and projects.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597160400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.