Explore a new career with the BLM - where our people are our greatest natural resource.Learn more about this agency
These positions are located in Twin Falls, Burley, and Shoshone, Idaho. Information about the areas may be found here Twin Falls,
This temporary seasonal job announcement is designed to collect applicant's names for potential seasonal hiring throughout the Bureau of Land Management, Idaho. There are no specific vacant positions waiting to be filled.
- Participates in cultural resource clearances to identify cultural, historic and/or paleontological resources.
- Conducts site inventory as prescribed by plans or instructions.
- Complies and provides preliminary analysis of data obtained during inventories; incorporates findings into various management reports.
- Responsible for assembling all data in a logical sequence for review and use by professional cultural resource staff.
- Monitors cultural resource to appraise current and potential adverse impacts upon cultural resources.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required to attend trainings, conferences, workshops, and/or field visits.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597145000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.