You will serve as a SCIENTIST in the SECURITY CONTROL ASSESSMENT (USN) 59430 of NAVWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC CHARLESTON SC.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for program development and/or oversight for confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and enhancements for information systems security programs, policies, procedures, and tools.
- You will serve as technical authority and Subject Matter Expert on information security RMF for DODIT, and NIST RMF accreditation testing and evaluation.
- You will formulate and implement security certification methods for projects/programs conforming to DOD and Federal Cybersecurity requirements.
- You will provide oversight and execution of Cybersecurity test and evaluation of computer architectures, computer communication systems, peripheral control systems, and bus architectures.
- You will evaluate, assess, and recommend local policy to support system design, acquisition, development, deployment and operations in diverse security environments IAW National and DOD requirement.
- You will lead personnel executing testing procedures to determine an accurate assessment of the representative systems, and provide data and information that will formulate both risk analysis, risk based decisions (RBD), and recommendations.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597137200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.