This position is located on the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest in Salt Lake City, UT on the Salt Lake City Ranger District.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent is responsible for planning, developing, administering, and executing work plans and projects for wilderness, recreation, trails, and special uses activities.
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Marshall Alford at email@example.com or at 801-733-2670.
- Duties listed are at the full performance level:
- Provide program input into a natural resources management planning processes for work plans on wilderness, trails and special uses activities.
- Participate in the development of long and short-range plans of wilderness, trails, special uses and recreation resources for agency guidelines and direction.
- Analyze and interpret data to formulate recommendations to achieve management objectives and policies.
- Initiate contact with the public to educate visitors and protect resources.
- Communicate agency management practices, rules, and regulations to the public for education on wilderness, trails, special uses and recreation activities.
- Participate in the development and delivery of natural resource education programs for the local community.
Occasional travel - Travel may be for incidental travel or trainings.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597133800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.