You will serve as a IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) in the Command Information Office of NAVFAC NORTHWEST.Learn more about this agency
- You will analyze information systems to confirm information assurance (IA) security regulations are adhered to.
- You will evaluate information technology (IT) security events to recommend corrective action.
- You will maintain accreditation for sites and systems to ensure systems are operating with acceptable level of risk.
- You will write information assurance (IA) system security plans to meet an agency's security requirement.
- You will write security standards for the information technology Security Certification and Accreditation Process.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597098100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.