**This announcement has been amended to extend the closing date to 04/12/21**
This position is in the Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention, Office of Pesticides Programs, Biopesticides and Pollution Prevention Division, Biochemical Pesticides Branch.
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
About OCSPP: OCSPPLearn more about this agency
- Provide authoritative scientific and technical expertise for hazard and risk assessments;
- Lead the team by making work assignments, determining priorities, and ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures;
- Assist the Biopesticide and Pollution Prevention Division on the pesticide registration and reevaluation processes;
- Collaborate and present briefings with government agencies, the public, international groups, and the division ensuring hazard and/or risk assessments are transparent, complete, consistent, and reasonable;
- Provide leadership and direction on key, mission‐related initiatives that cut across OCSPP divisions and other Federal Agencies.
You will spend less than 25% of your work time on contracts, grants/cooperative agreements, and/or interagency agreements.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597076100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.