Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his or her expertise as a IT Project Manager (APPSW), GS-2210-13 (MPP). Make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.Learn more about this agency
Location - Billings, Montana, Boise, Idaho, Boulder City, Nevada, Lakewood, Colorado, Sacramento, California, and Salt Lake City, Utah
The primary duties of this position are:
- Defining project scope, requirements, and deliverables; developing and managing project plans; implementing project plans to meet objectives; coordinating and integrating project activities.
- Leads project management and cross-disciplinary project teams formed to address Reclamation-wide and Department-wide information management and technology projects.
- Provides advice to senior IT and business management on new technological developments, IT technology design and development strategies.
- Provides leadership, guidance and consultation as a technical authority on Reclamation enterprise-wide software, systems and services projects.
- Provides information consulting services, develops business requirement and business practice documents, models, and visuals.
- Conducts analyses and prepares formal research presentations, both papers and briefings, with respect to current and emerging information management, IT management, and software development technology issues.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597069700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.