This position is part of the Office of the Chief Information Officer, Cybersecurity Division. The incumbent will be responsible for a wide range of complex assignments/projects relative to information systems and cybersecurity matters.Learn more about this agency
GS-11: $72,750 - $94,581
GS-12: $87,198 - $113,362
GS-13: $103,690 - $134,798
This vacancy is filling 1 position in either Reston, VA or Washington, DC.
- Applies analytic tradecraft to plan, research, prepare, integrate, and publish complex all-source studies, papers, briefings, and assessments on a range of cyberspace threats.
- Conducts extensive research and analysis of cyber actors defensive and offensive cyberspace strategy, intent, capabilities, infrastructure, and techniques.
- Identifies knowledge gaps, specifies collection requirements to fill gaps in information, evaluates collected intelligence based on requirements, and determines the best analytical approach to integrate the collected data into a production product.
- Recognizes and identifies significant cyber threat trends and proposes new or revised analytic projects to alert appropriate decision makers.
- Collects, curates, attributes, and provides context to foreign cyber threat actors from all-source intelligence that can be dispersed to assist DOI security operations, other agency counterparts, and external entities.
- Oversee and manage multiple IT projects?that required a range of knowledge of computer requirements and techniques.
- Experience interpreting government wide information security guidance and the application of information in establishing standards, policies, and guidelines to ensure appropriate implementation, and compatibility.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597065300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.