About the Position:
The 2021 US Army Summer Hire Program is a six week program beginning 21-JUN-2021 and ending 30-JUL-2021.
Summer Hire positions may be available at several locations within the advertised geographic location. Candidates will have the opportunity to indicate their preference for placement at the following available locations:
- Ansbach (Katterbach/Barton Barracks/Bleidorn)
- Garmisch (05-JUL-2021 to 30-JUL-2021 for Munich International School selectee)
- Clerical duties are in an office environment and may include typing, filing, receptionist work, customer service and answering telephones.
- Laborer duties are more physical in nature and may include working indoors/outdoors, light to moderate lifting, and yard work.
- Summer Hire candidates may be placed in either Clerk or Laborer positions depending on their preference.
- This Summer Hire program is designed to provide eligible overseas family member youths an opportunity to gain meaningful work experience, prepare for future educational and career goals, and support the Army mission during the summer season.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597061600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.