About the Position: This position is located in the Defense Health Agency (DHA) under the policy guidance and direction of the Assistant Secretary of Defense Healthcare Admin Financial Operations, Business Intelligence in San Antonio, TX.Learn more about this agency
- Analyze accounting data generated by all elements of the agency.
- Evaluate DHA and feeder automated data systems for compliance with the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act (FFMIA).
- Plan and coordinate command policy to implement CFO compliant accounting controls.
- Oversee agency programs for improving financial statements, recording, and reporting.
- Ensure that financial statements are in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and auditable using generally accepted government audit standards (GAGAS) and generally accepted audit standards (GAAS).
- Serve as the point of contract on accounting structure under the standard financial information structure (SFIS).
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597016300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.