About the Position: This position is located in the Defense Health Agency (DHA) under the policy guidance and direction of the Assistant Secretary of Defense Healthcare Admin Financial Operations, Business Intelligence in San Antonio, TX.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as advisor to the senior leaders within the Business Integration Division, DHA staff, and to the installations and activities under jurisdiction of the headquarters to include CONOUS and OCONUS.
- Represent the Command at meetings with senior representatives of higher headquarters or other government agency personnel regarding new or revised resourcing, financial management, and/or accounting procedures (especially those dealing with DHA).
- Present briefings and report as required in support of financial management efforts.
- Responsible for meeting DHA performance metrics.
- Review and evaluate command programs to implement automated data processing applications to ensure financial data accuracy.
- Evaluate and oversee automated data processing (ADP) internal control requirements.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597016000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.