Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his or her expertise as a Deputy Associate Chief Information Officer, GS-2210-15 (MPP). Make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.Learn more about this agency
Location - Lakewood, Colorado
The primary duties of this position are:
- Directs, plans, and supervises Division operations.
- Exercises full management authority and conducts annual and multi-year planning.
- Assists the Associate Chief Information Officer (ACIO) in managing priorities and overseeing a geographically dispersed Information Management & Technology (IMT) team.
- Communicates assignments and views from the ACIO to other office directors, determines meeting agendas, and monitors controversial issues.
- Develops and provides oversight for a wide variety of special initiatives and projects related to increasing the effectiveness of bureau-wide programs.
- Monitors, coordinates, evaluates, and provides top-level guidance and direction to the performance of IMT programs.
- Maintains surveillance of significant developments related to program areas, prepares analyses of the implications of these developments, and recommends program modifications.
- Represents the Bureau of Reclamation on Departmental matters. In the absence of the ACIO, serves to provide continuity in IMT under the authorities delegated by the Chief Information Officer.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597010400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.