You will serve as a IT Specialist in the Engineering of NAVWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC CHARLESTON SC.Learn more about this agency
This announcement uses the OPM Federal Wide direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.
- You will provide Information Systems Security Manger (ISSM) and/or Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) support
- You will be working in the cybersecurity discipline, covering areas such as design, installation, scanning, assessment/auditing, system hardening, risk analysis, and vulnerability mitigation.
- You will serve as a SME on Risk Management Framework (RMF) to include all six steps.
- You will independently research and identify innovative solutions in order to better execute tasking and solve problems.
- You will need strong oral and written communication skills in order to consult effectively across multiple functional areas within and outside the Command including engineers, project leadership, and customers.
- You will serve as a lead member of a team in which you must be able to ensure timely and effective management of resources.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position. Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597008900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.