You will serve as an Information Technology Specialist (InT System Security Analyst), responsible for the analysis, development, and implementation of user activity monitoring (UAM) policies, procedures, standards, and methods for identifying, preventing, and protecting information, personnel, facilities, operations, or material where the loss could pose a direct threat to national security.. This position is located in Suitland, MD in the NAVAL INTELLIGENCE ACTIVITY.Learn more about this agency
- You will apply broad knowledge of IA, CI, cybersecurity, UAM, incident response, and/or automated Audit/Anomaly Threat Detection technology to assist with the development and implementation of UAM policies and procedures to prevent insider threats.
- You will apply broad knowledge of cyber threat analysis, intrusion detection, computer forensics, data loss prevention technology, enterprise audit analysis to assist with the development/implementation of UAM mitigation strategies, and processes.
- You will identify internal and external program issues affecting Insider Threat UAM tools, such as those involving technical, financial, organizational, and/or policy limits or constraints and provide advice and counsel on UAM matters.
- You will perform UAM systems demonstrations, analyze audit data, and monitor alerts to identify anomalous/suspicious behavior and activities that present security violations and potential threats to Navy networks.
- You will execute multi-disciplined activities designed to counter threats posed by Navy personnel with authorized access to classified or sensitive information and information systems in accordance with National, DoD, DON, NITTF, and OPNAV policies.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597001800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.