You will serve as a in the IT Specialist (SYSADMIN/CUSTSPT) with 4TH MARINE CORPS.Learn more about this agency
This announcement uses the Modified Cyber Workforce direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the cyber workforce.
- You will review completed work projects and provide technical assistance, guidance and advice as needed.
- You will collaborate with information technology (IT) customers to assess their needs and provide quality products and services.
- You will work with customers assessing the individual needs, provide information or assistance, and resolve their problems.
- You will install operating systems of cybersecurity in the Areas of Operations.
- - You will research and track customer software inquiries.
- You will assist command in reporting loss, or theft of information systems of containing Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- You will diagnose hardware/software interoperability problems.
- You will perform a risk analysis of information systems to determine vulnerability countermeasures.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597001500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.